Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dä Spiegel

I didn't post anything yesterday because I didn't have access to my laptop. What I did have access to was a bar with live music called Dä Spiegel. As the night wore on, you couldn't stand without touching four or five other people. The band was actually pretty good, so I videotaped a part of the performance, which I have posted here for you to watch, if you so desire.



Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I also heard Smoke On The Water (Deep Purple) and Cocaine (Eric Clapton). When the band was taking a break, they piped in music as well. There was a group of girls in front of me who, when they started playing Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, really got into it, singing all the lyrics at the top of their lungs. I taped some of that too, but the audio quality was much worse.

I did hear one German song: Westerland by the Die Ärzte.

No comments: