Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hobbits

There are several hypotheses as to why hobbits are no longer seen in our time. One is that they have died off. Or possibly, that they are very, very sneaky, indeed to the point that we underestimate their sneakiness. Or that they intermarried with the Nephilim and produced average-sized descendants. Another, that they live in caves under Sean Astin's house in Los Angeles.

Despite all the data that the Sean Astin theory has going for it, I'm here to tell you that all of these hypotheses are wrong.

I made a horrible discovery today. The reason that hobbits are no longer seen is that Germans eat them.


I was sick, I tell you, sick.

P.S. It's a lame post, I know, but how many other bloggers out there have a category exclusively for hobbits?

P.P.S. If you came to this blog just for the hobbits, welcome.

2 comments:

DZab said...

Now that you feel better, how did they taste?

I imagine that the little bag of Hobbit is like trail mix jerky medley.

ac the oblong said...

With strands of hair and toenails, yes.