Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back from Berlin

So we're finally back from Berlin. We had a great time with Anna and Christian there, taking in all the sights. We were in a hotel with only one public terminal (that was very slow), so I didn't post anything while we were there. Also, we were very busy.

Anyway, I won't post much tonight, but here's Michelle and a piece of the Berlin wall near Checkpoint Charlie.


If I get a chance, I'll post more about our trip tomorrow. Maybe our hotel in Frankfurt will have an internet connection. We'll see.

3 comments:

jaime said...

Awesome! I like your hair Michelle, it looks kinda like mine! Why are you staying in Frankfurt? Are you going to Rome already? Can you believe you're really there? Oh, BTW, our last comment was left by John, that makes it funnier I think! :-)

The Happy Glad Creek Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Happy Glad Creek Gang said...

The real reason for Andy not blogging in Berlin was actually that fact that he was so wasted and full of Berliner Kindl every evening that he hardly could find the way back to their room.